The CREATIVE side of YOU!

Artsy Journeys is the ultimate Art Adventure! There are no rules, no judgments, no special applications and no previous experiences necessary to create amazingly beautiful art drawn from your experiences and imagination.

Become one with your thoughts, ideas, dreams, memories and your goals through random applications of color, embellishments and how you happen to feel that day!

Join me and together we will explore and embrace that Art Adventure and walk that path of beauty.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A new Journey into Art and Writing


 

Journals. I have kept them for years....written, typed, sketched.....in all formats and all the variables that come with time, where I last put it down and what I remembered or thought about. That is what makes a journal so special and individual!

Often we tend to unintentionally separate  art from writing.But, what better way to write and paint in the world of journaling than to simply become lost in the creation process!

I have SO many art supplies and some, in my art practice, become less useful as my techniques change. Ah but that is the beauty of art journaling. Nothing goes to waste!  
Oh, and all that sewing stuff tucked away here and there? What better way to randomly combine ribbon, ink, glue and paints and create an image to a thought? Join me in this journey into a creative world where there are no rules, no art critics and anything in your imagination is art!

No comments:

Post a Comment