The CREATIVE side of YOU!

Artsy Journeys is the ultimate Art Adventure! There are no rules, no judgments, no special applications and no previous experiences necessary to create amazingly beautiful art drawn from your experiences and imagination.

Become one with your thoughts, ideas, dreams, memories and your goals through random applications of color, embellishments and how you happen to feel that day!

Join me and together we will explore and embrace that Art Adventure and walk that path of beauty.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Teen art journaling

Right now I am teaching a week long summer camp for children 8-10 and 11-15. The kids are amazing, fun, energetic and I have to add that my animals on our mini farm are so happy to have all the attention during break!
My Art camps are what I call "all inclusive." I like to take the energy level, enthusiasm and abilities of my young students and not only paint (this is a Painting Camp!) but let them experience new concepts. On top of that, let's bring in the childhood pleasure of fresh air, flowers, climbing trees, petting animals and running for the sheer pleasure of it!   See it HERE:

Art camp collage
Watch it HERE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECX-JNgRi70



"Serious" art can wait. The teens whom I taught all year long in my children's classes, have continued their art journaling during the summer break with beautiful results!
Maddie's journal page. Age 14


No comments:

Post a Comment